To get started, you need the following things:
- A t-shirt of your choosing. (I chose a man’s Polo tank style under shirt! Swanky!)
- A protective insert for the shirt. (I use a Sterilite storage bin lid. Works great, over and over!)
- Silk screen stencil letters. (I chose Plaid Simply Screen brand at Hobby Lobby-set $8.99-reusable)
- Bottle of Tulip Slick pen 1.25 fl oz. (I chose black)
- A blunt cut paintbrush for applying the slick paint.
Now, click to the next page for instructions on how to make this fun shirt, your very own!